What can you do with these tools?
- Post content to your website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media.
- Use videos in your educatinal school and public programs.
- Show videos on monitors in entrance lobby and exhibit halls.
- Use slides with facts about the ocean in your theatre pre-show.
- Use the videos in your blogs or email blasts.
- Start a weekly series on your Facebook pace with our Weekly Dive blogs.
- Use our sustainable seafood videos in mobile promotions.
We want you to share our content.We’ve created educational, inspiring ocean content to spark awareness that ignites a movement for ocean preservation. That’s why we want you, our educational partners, to share our content with your communities. Our content can be used for educational and promotional purposes – for everything from social media to school programs to celebrating events like World Oceans Day.
We only have one request – let us know what you use! If we know what materials you use, and how many people you reach it’s easier to keep the content flowing and keep it relevant to your audience. Please email Mary Jane Dodge, email@example.com, a sample of how you used the materials too!
You can also download this form to help you keep track.
If you haven’t already signed up to be an OWOO museum, aquarium or zoo partner, email your contact info to Mary Jane to receive our email updates.